based in the Netherlands at our Alblasserdam and/or Zwijndrecht facilities
Welcome to Oceanco!
Oceanco specialises in building large custom yachts up to 140 meters in length. Offering a highly personalized service to clients, Oceanco applies innovative design and technology to create one-of-a-kind bespoke yachts that respect the vision of both the Owner and the designer.
We are a project-oriented management company outsourcing the main yacht building packages to our strategic co-makers. It is with pride and passion that we guide our clients through the journey to build his/her perfect yacht. Our desire to offer our Owners the perfect yacht goes hand-in-hand with a significant responsibility to reduce its impact. We are innovative—unique in what we do and how we do it because we challenge ourselves to do better each time.
We believe in teamwork. Together we create an environment in which employees work together every day from conception to completion of our yachts. We learn from each other and maximise our collective and personal potential.
It does not matter which position you hold or which team you are part of, we will encourage you to spread your wings and grow in your ambitions.
To enhance our growth, we are looking for proud, passionate, committed people to create and complete our inspiring teams!
What will be your challenge?
- As a Project Planner you are part of one of our inspiring project teams that realise our yachts. You report to the Project Director.
- You will have the total overview of the integral project planning, based on the building strategy planning in close co-operation with Project Core Team members and involved third parties (co-makers and subcontractors)
- You communicate with, and persuade, the relevant stakeholders by maintaining, monitoring and continuously align and adjust the planning to ensure timely execution and delivery, with maximum profit and efficiency.
- You discuss progress, deviations and causes of deviations with Project Core Team and Project Leaders of third parties
- You are adaptable and able to identify bottle-necks and/or risks and advice on mitigation measures and/or possible solutions (e.g. outsourcing, subcontracting, hiring additional personnel, change in priorities in planning) when circumstances require
- Analyse impact on integral planning of received change orders, gather information from involved parties and reschedule planning in close cooperation with Project Core Team and Project Leaders of third parties
What do we ask for?
- Higher Vocational Education (Technische Bedrijfskunde) or a Secondary Vocational Education with relevant work experience (MBO+)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience preferably in maritime industry and/or yacht building industry
- You recognise yourself in the following competences: Helicopter view, autonomy, persuasiveness, adaptability
- You are pro-active and problem-solving in your approach
- You are a proud and passionate teamplayer that is eager to learn
- Knowledge of MS office applications and planning software, preferably Primavera
- A good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time function within an unique, international and leading-edge yacht building company
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education
- You are a proud and passioned technical professional that is eager to learn
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- CAO Metalektro
- Active staff association that organises fun trips, social get- togethers with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy and/or responses from recruitment agencies are not appreciated.