based in the Netherlands at our Alblasserdam and/or Zwijndrecht facilities
Welcome to Oceanco!
Oceanco specialises in building large custom yachts up to 140 meters in length. Offering a highly personalized service to clients, Oceanco applies innovative design and technology to create one-of-a-kind bespoke yachts that respect the vision of both the Owner and the designer.
We are a project-oriented management company outsourcing the main yacht building packages to our strategic co-makers. It is with pride and passion that we guide our clients through the journey to build his/her perfect yacht. Our desire to offer our Owners the perfect yacht goes hand-in-hand with a significant responsibility to reduce its impact. We are innovative—unique in what we do and how we do it because we challenge ourselves to do better each time.
We believe in teamwork. Together we create an environment in which employees work together every day from conception to completion of our yachts. We learn from each other and maximise our collective and personal potential.
It does not matter which position you hold or which team you are part of, we will encourage you to spread your wings and grow in your ambitions.
To enhance our growth, we are looking for proud, passionate, committed people to create and complete our inspiring teams!
What will be your challenge?
In this role you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- As a Supervisor you are part of one of our inspiring project teams that realise our yachts
- You report to the Project Manager Production. Based on specific and in depth technical knowledge of your expertise you advise Project Development and Supply Chain Management on work demarcation
- The Supervisor is dedicated to and has in-depth expertise in a single technical discipline (Interior). We distinguish the disciplines Interior, Machinery, Outfit and Paint
- You review the Engineering package of production information
- During the building process you are monitoring, managing and controlling the quality of executed work, equipment and installations to ensure that we meet the client desired high quality expectations
- You coordinate specific technical areas that need your in depth technical knowledge and monitor quality of work in progress
- You work in aligned co-makership with our partners and see and realise possible synergies based on your expertise and mutual respect
What do we ask for?
- Higher Vocational Education or Secondary Vocational Education with relevant work experience (MBO+) related in the due discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience preferably in maritime industry and/or yacht building industry
- You recognise yourself in the following competences; Problem-solving, quality oriented and persuasive
- You are a proud and passioned technical professional that is eager to learn
- You are pro-active and problem-solving in your approach
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- A good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time function within an unique, international and leading-edge yacht building company
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- CAO Metalektro
- Active staff association that organises fun trips, social get- togethers with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy and/or responses from recruitment agencies are not appreciated.