based in the Netherlands at our Alblasserdam and/or Zwijndrecht facilities
Welcome to Oceanco!
Oceanco specialises in building large custom yachts up to 140 meters in length. Offering a highly personalised service to clients, Oceanco applies innovative design and technology to create one-of-a-kind bespoke yachts that respect the vision of both the Owner and the designer.
We are a project-oriented management company outsourcing the main yacht building packages to our strategic co-makers. It is with pride and passion that we guide our clients through the journey to build his/her perfect yacht. Our desire to offer our Owners the perfect yacht goes hand-in-hand with a significant responsibility to reduce its impact. We are innovative—unique in what we do and how we do it because we challenge ourselves to do better each time.
We believe in teamwork. Together we create an environment in which employees work together every day from conception to completion of our yachts. We learn from each other and maximise our collective and personal potential.
It does not matter which position you hold or which team you are part of, we will encourage you to spread your wings and grow in your ambitions.
To enhance our growth, we are looking for proud, passionate, committed people to create and complete our inspiring teams!
What will be your challenge?
In this role you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- You are, as a Project Administrator, part of one of our inspiring project teams that realise our yachts. You report to the Project Controller
- On a daily basis you are responsible to ensure a reliable financial administration of project costs and revenues. You monitor compliance with financial processes and procedures
- You will execute and update project administration (Navision) including (but not limited to) accurate and complete processing of purchase orders, invoices and hours, overruns and other deviations related to purchasing and hours budget. You monitor the completeness of change orders and process these in the change order budgets
- You are capable to analyse and interpret financial data of work in progress, inventory and all related costs. In this role, you give advice to the Project Controller about possible solutions for problems, improvements, profitability and cash
- Periodically update the project cash flow in close cooperation with the Project Controller, check the cash inflow (payments of instalments) and cash outflow (invoices) of the project
- Every month you will prepare the project overview in close co-operation with the Project Controller and Project Director and explain overruns and savings and report cash flow deviations
What do we ask for?
- Higher Vocational Education (Finance) or Secondary Vocational Education with relevant work experience (MBO+ Finance)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a financial administrative role (project based)
- You recognise yourself in the following competences; Analytical ability, communication, quality orientation and autonomy
- You are pro-active and problem-solving in your approach
- You are a proud and passioned professional that is eager to learn
- Knowledge of MS office applications and Navision
- A good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time function within an unique, international and leading-edge yacht building company
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- CAO Metalektro
- Active staff association that organises fun trips, social get- togethers with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy and/or responses from recruitment agencies are not appreciated