Project Manager Production Refit
based in the Netherlands at our Alblasserdam and/or Zwijndrecht facilities
Welcome to Oceanco!
Oceanco offers its’ unique fleet the possibility to come to Alblasserdam or Zwijndrecht where our superior skill in Project Management ensures any refit work carried out will be completed on time and with a happy owner. Our Life Cycle Supports’ team works closely with the client and our strategic co-makers to meet all clients’ expectations. Where possible we even upgrade the yacht to be more sustainable so that it can reduce it’s impact on the environment.
We believe in teamwork. Together we create an environment in which employees work together every day from conception to completion of our yachts. We learn from each other and maximise our collective and personal potential.
It does not matter which position you hold or which team you are part of, we will encourage you to spread your wings and grow in your ambitions.
To facilitate the refit process of one of our yachts, we are looking for a proud, passionate, committed Project Manager Production Refit to join our Life Cycle Support team!
What will be your challenge?
In this role you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- As a Project Manager Production Refit you are part of one of our inspiring project teams that realize refit projects on ‘our’ yachts.
- You are responsible for the complete and correct execution of the scope of work that has been agreed upon with the client. You report directly to the Project Manager Refit
- You start with taking part in the de set-up of the integral project planning and you will set up the production planning accordingly
- You continuously monitor and align all internal and external multidisciplinary expertise to maximize efficiency and profitability
- You build and maintain a working relationship with involved third parties (e.g. co-makers, subcontractors and Owner’s representatives). To solve upcoming issues and/or problems you discuss the scope, quality and delivery performance on a project level with third parties and project team
- You organise the work in such a way that goals are achieved in time. You work closely together in aligned co-makership with our Partners and see and realise possible synergies based on your expertise and mutual respect
- You lead, manage, develop and motivate assigned team in line with HR Policy and corporate values. Stimulate knowledge, competence and career development of subordinates pro-actively
- As Life Cycle Support is relatively new for Oceanco, we are building the team and you focus on continuous improvement of product and processes
What do we ask for?
- Higher Vocational Education or Secondary Vocational Education with relevant work experience (MBO+)
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role within a similar environment
- You recognize yourself in the following competences; Helicopter view, perseverance decisiveness, persuasiveness
- You oversee the big picture and have a comprehensive view of the entire process
- You are pro-active and problem-solving in your approach
- You are a proud and passioned professional that is eager to learn
- Knowledge of MS office applications
- A good command of written and spoken English
What do we offer?
- A challenging full-time function within an unique, international and leading-edge yacht building company
- An inspiring environment with great possibilities for personal development and education
- Competitive primary and excellent secondary employment conditions
- CAO Metalektro
- Active staff association that organises fun trips, social get- togethers with colleagues, sports events, and other festivities
How to apply?
Are you curious? Are you the new colleague we are looking for? If you recognise yourself in this profile, please apply here.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
at +31 (0) 6 2080 0039, Ms. Sylvia van der Plas.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy and/or responses from recruitment agencies are not appreciated.